
Love paragraphs for her

My heart belongs to you now and always. I plan to keep on loving you in many for the rest my days
Leaving your side for a minute is a challenge for me
There is no other woman who could ever take your place, because you are the only one I will ever see
You are my hope and my joy, I find happiness whenever you are here
You are that spark that brightens my life, my best love paragraphs were written because of you
You make me want to sing all my favourite songs because loving you fills my heart with happiness
Every day has been truly special since I met you, it has been easy for me to write these love paragraphs because you give me a feeling that is brand new
You give me a feeling that is simply great, whenever you are here I only want to show you how much I care
A day is incomplete without the sound of your voice, when you speak I start believing that everything will be perfect.
I feel like celebrating every day because you are with me.
You brighten my days in so many ways words cannot describe
You are so amazing I don’t want to take my eyes off you, every word I write in this love paragraph is true
You are so special in so many ways I am in awe of you, writing love paragraphs has become something I will always do
My life has been transformed by you, I can’t get enough of your awesome charm
You love me in such a special way, I will forever be by your side
I have been writing love paragraphs all day long, you are so beautiful, you remind me of my favourite song
I want to whisper sweet nothings in your ears all day long, when you are smiling I know that there is nothing that can ever go wrong.
You are my one and only treasure
Life is great when my days begins and ends with you by my side
My life just can’t get any better now that I found out how great it feels to be loved by you
I know you were made just for me and you are my happiness
Having you in my life is such a special treat, I write love paragraphs because of a love that is so sweet
I am glad that we are writing love paragraphs and a special love story that will never end, because what we have is so special
The promises I made to you are the ones I will keep, because the love I have for you runs deep

0 Comments